Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The weekend

This is kind of boring, I'm writing posts with no pictures.

Friday I went on a bike ride along the los gatos creek trail. I absolutely love the location of our apartment, it only takes a few minutes to ride to a trail entrance and it is so pretty. The weather was nice and sunny and I saw a cute 3 month old yellow lab puppy, and I also saw lots of baby geese that were pretty cute. After the bike ride I went and played in two softball games at twin creeks. I'm not very good at softball, but I love to play.

Saturday I worked and then after work I went to Andy's hockey game and then we went out to dinner with our friends jessica and mike murphy, to a little italian restaurant in downtown sunnyvale.

Sunday was Mother's Day and we had dinner with all the family at my aunt terilyn's house. Sunday night we got to go to the hospital and see our friend Brooke Black and her brand new baby, William. :) What a treat, seeing a baby straight from heaven.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

What a fun weekend!! That is so cool you got so see Brookes baby. Isn't crazy how little they are??? I never realized it until I had my own. We should get together soon, we have been out of town for the past 2 weekend. Talk to you soon.