Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Armstrong Family Reunion in Island Park, Idaho

In the end of June Andy and I headed to Island Park Idaho for the Armstrong Family Reunion. Here are some of the memories...


Jonah seemed to have such a fun time making friends with this horse.

Andy on his horse.

Scooter and I

Big Springs

Doug and Aunt Helen

Ali and the boys hanging out at the Pines

Lauren and her watermelon pops. Doesn't she look cute. It's so funny to hear her say, "I'm a hippie girl". She has such a great vocabulary for a little one. "Daddy I wanna wear my bandana".

Andy teaching Jonah how to skip rocks

Melissa & Lauren.

Josh & Lauren with her new paddington bear that Aunt Sue made for her.

Andy, Jody, Jonah and I went into Yellowstone one day. Andy loves going into the Park, he can spend hours driving around looking for wildlife. Andy where are the pictures of me sitting in front of the buffalo?
And before leaving Salt Lake I had to stop by temple square one last time to see Sister Benaroch/Nobre before her mission ended on July 19th.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

This looks like so much fun, Marissa!

=)