Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Graduated from her bassinet to her crib

It's been an eventful week for Adalyn. She had her shots on monday, she will be seven weeks old tomorrow, and she spent her first night in her own room last night. She did great sleeping in her own room and crib, mom and dad just missed having her close by.

My favorite thing about the day:
When I got to my friend Cheer's house I had Adalyn in her stroller, (which I love! I snap her car seat into the stroller, she is high up and faces me, she's at arms reach.) Cheers son Bauer (3 years old) ran and got a stool, put it right next to the stroller and peeked in to see Adalyn. He was so cute with her! While Cheer helped me on the sewing machine (she is so talented!) Bauer rocked her in her car seat, showed her pictures, and put her pacifier in her mouth when she started to fuss. Adalyn didn't seem to mind that he put the pacifier in upside down, she just liked his attention. I love watching other children interact with Adalyn!

No comments: