Tuesday, April 28, 2009

wedding planning, graduation, back surgery...

This is so much fun looking back at pictures and reminiscing. (I wish I had the day off of work today so I could get caught up to what is happening in our lives today.) In December of 2006 I started planning my wedding during my last semester at the U. I was living in a place up near the capitol building but rarely there due to traveling back and forth to California. Andy's back went out on him and he ended up having back surgery about 6 weeks before the wedding. In May I graduated from the University of Utah, had 3 bridal showers, said goodbye to the kids I was nannying for, moved to California, got married in June and then started my internship in recreation therapy at the Veterans Hospital in Menlo Park, CA.

No comments: