Monday, April 25, 2011

April 2011

This week my nana and pa came to town, they took me to my first baseball game.  And they watched me while my mom went to work.  They even took me for a walk downtown and bought me a cute spring outfit!  I got to stay with my babysitter, Brooke, one night when my parents went out with them to a Rod Stewart concert.


My hair is growing pretty fast so my mom thought she would give me a trim.  She told me it was pretty difficult to cut...almost like trying to cut the hairs of a little bobble head without poking its eyes out.




My haircut is not exactly even, but my mom thinks it looks better than it did.  I think next time she tries to cut my hair she will do it when I am sleeping or when I'm laying down relaxed in the bathtub.                                                                                              

I love my bunny slippers!

My mom thinks I'm adorable in my nightgown (she sure took enough pictures of me in it).  Happy Easter!

Another day at the beach with our friends, oh how I love the beach! Next time I go my mom plans on putting my toes in the water, I'm not too excited about that, I hear the water is cold in Santa Cruz!

1 comment:

anitamombanita said...

she just keeps getting more adorable all the time!!