Friday, April 8, 2011

Mommy & Me Swim Class

 A few highlights from our week...
Mom put olive oil on my scalp to get rid of craddle cap while I played with my toys. She thinks it's fun to spike my hair.
Spending the morning at the beach with friends, the last day in March and it was 80 degrees.  We plan to spend many more days at the beach this summer, in the shade of course!

 These pictures are from my first swim class.  Mom couldn't resist taking a million pictures of me and my chunky legs. When my dad tells my mom that I'm starving and not getting enough to eat she just reminds him to look at the meat on my bones.  Do I look like I'm deprived of food?

This past week I made a new discovery...my feet!
 These are my friends Elena and Olivia, we met them through our mommy & me yoga class.  They are just a few weeks younger than me.

 I wasn't quite sure what to think of this huge body of water, my mom thought that I would enjoy it because of how much I enjoy taking baths, but she was wrong.  It was nice that it was indoors and that the water was really warm.
 I was a little skeptical about being on my back with nothing underneath me. The teacher was a big scary guy who took me from my mom and put me under the water, going under wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.


 And if you haven't seen enough pictures of me... here I am eating my rice cereal.
I love my mom and she loves me, we had so much fun playing and laughing together today.

2 comments:

anitamombanita said...

she just keeps getting cuter all the time!!

Dan & Staci said...

That is so fun that you are taking a Mommy and Me swim class. I bet she just loves it. So exciting. I remember the cradle cap days, in fact I used the Mustella foam Shampoo product for cradle cap, from Babies R Us, and it went away instantly and I have used it ever since I love the Mustella line of products.