Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



Yay! It took me 45 minutes to finally figure out how to fill in my blogger id so I could post a picture! :) So here it is... One of Adalyn's first pictures on Thanksgiving Day 2010! :) I can't believe how quickly she is growing! Here's a picture of her today, Happy Valentine's Day!



The two of us have a had a great week filled with lots of walks and jogs, tummy time, mom and baby yoga, a valentines day party, and meeting her new friend Gracelyn!

Adalyn and I just started going to a mom and baby yoga class last week. We walked into a small room filled with moms and babies from 6 weeks to 6 months of age. There were approximately 25 moms there, my first thoughts were: how is this going to work? It turned out to be a great experience, the babies love the class and it is so fun to look around and see all their smiles and hear their sweet noises. They were all so surprisingly good, if you were standing outside the door you wouldn't have known there was a single baby in the room. We went back for our second class today and she giggled for the first time! :) I loved it and can't wait to hear more of her sweet giggles.

On Sunday we got to meet sweet little Gracelyn Rose who was just two days old at the time. She is so tiny and precious. It was fun to meet and hold her. Her mom, Julie, and I have been walking together throughout our pregnancies. Adalyn is just 11 weeks older than Gracelyn, it was crazy to see how much Adalyn has grown since her birth, although she was never that small to begin with.







1 comment:

Dan & Staci said...

Awwwwww your little girl is soooo cute Marissa. I am so glad I got to see a picture of her! That baby yoga class sounds like lots of fun!