Monday, February 28, 2011

My Little Angel

Here is my sweet little angel (a week and a half old). Stephanie Cole Rich came over and did a photo shoot for us. She did a great job, I was really happy with how the pictures turned out.
I'm so frustrated with trying to Blog... I remember it being so user friendly, but lately every time I go to make a posting it takes me 45 min to an hour to finally get it to let me upload pictures! It just keeps telling me that I need to fill in my blog ID. Eventually I'll get this figured out so that it can be quick and enjoyable rather than end up being 11:30 pm on a work night with only one picture uploaded, and a grumpy me. :)

1 comment:

Dan & Staci said...

Oh thank you for putting these pictures up of her. She is such a sweetie. Also I just recently had this problem with blogger and I had to reset my password and everything and then it works just like it did before. It was really weird but it did take me like 45 minutes one day to figure it all out and I too was so frustrated. So maybe once you do that it will work not really sure. But those pictures turned out so great! I loved them all.